Chat randomly with your webcam
Some randomly selected chat topics
Quick guide to using Camrandom
Chat with strangers, using text, microphone and webcam.
Starting to use our camrandom / chatroulette / chatrandom platform
- Before you start Camrandom you'll need to make sure that your webcam is on and connected to your computer;
- Then you are ready to open our camrandom platform for fun;
- As soon as you click on the "Start Now" button, a message window will pop up, showing Adobe Flash Player Settings, asking you to enable your webcam. Clicking "allow" you are enabling your webcam, by clicking "deny" you are disabling your webcam;
- Let the chatrandom FUN begin!
Options "Options" button on camrandom / chatroulette / chatrandom
- Option: Meet with cams: find only strangers with webcams;
- Option: Avoid nudity;
- Option: Auto reconnect: automatically reconnect if the connection is lost;
- Option: Clean chatlog: automatically clear the chat box between each user;
- Option: Choose interface language from: English; French; Spanish; German; Portuguese; Russian and Lithuanian;
- Then CONFIRM.
A few tips when chatting on camrandom / chatrandom / chatroulette
- Be yourself;
- Don't ask personal questions;
- Listen to what people say;
- Be sensible;
- Have patience;
- Have fun;
- If you do get "Buzzed" don't take it to heart!
Changing partners on camrandom / chatroulette / chatrandom strangers
- If you are not keen on your cam random partner, simply click the "Buzz" button, you will then be connected to the next random person. You can use the "Buzz" button over and over and each time you will be connected with a new random stranger;
- We encourage you to report any inappropriate behavior, click "REPORT".